Are you exempt from NHS costs
You will be exempt if you:
– are under 18
– are 18 & in full time education
– are pregnant
– have a baby under 12months
– are entitled to or are named on tax credit certifictate
– are receiving income support or income based job seekers allowance
– are receiving pension credit
– have an HC2 certificate
If you are unsure whether you are entitled to any of these exemptions we can provide you with the paperwork you need to find out. Just ask at reception.
At the practice, we can provide access to interest-free and interest-bearing finance options that allow you to spread the cost of non-NHS treatment, making it more affordable.
There’s a range of finance facilities available, allowing you to choose the one that suits you best. Ask a member of the team who will be able to provide you with further information.